cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Response

I need a payment reponse and redirect to a page on my server

We are sending out customers to the hosted form on the Authorize,Net server for compliance.  The problem I am running in to is getting a response back.

I see 2 ways in the guide to get the response.  1 is the

x_receipt_link_url

and the other is the

x_relay_URL

When using relay, the code from our page shows up with no graphics and shows as being hosted on the Authorize server. 

When I use the Reciept method, I set the method to GET and set the button text but no button appears. This is probably not the right way anyways because the only way we get the return is if the customer clicks the button.

Everything works up till this point.  The payment works in test and sends out the appropriate emails.  All the examples I found of SIM work but I do not see and transfer back.

Can you please tell me how to get a redirect back to my website? 

jfallin
6 REPLIES 6

Thanks for posting the response.

I am having a similar issue that started after we renewed our SSL certificate. We're using Ruby though and I don't think we have a view state. Any tips?

Is that using 3DES? authorize.net currently only support that.

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/SSL-cipher-suite-for-DPM-x-relay...

Can the page be access from public without getting SSL cert error?

Thank you! I think you are right, the encryption might be the issue.

We are using SHA2 and it does not appear to be supported. Do you know if this is correct?

SHA2 is not supported.

Thank you! Reverted to SHA 1 and it works. You saved my neck there.