cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM is not working on HTTPS while working fine on HTTP on the same domain

SIM is not working on HTTPS while working fine on HTTP on the same domain. 

I am getting below error message in email

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.Transaction ID: 0

I have debug my source code a lot as well as run sample script which is generating same error. Please help me to troubleshoot above problem since website is going to live very soon.

Thanks,

Mohammad Tabrez

tabrezsoft
14 REPLIES 14

The certificate is signed with a SHA1 signature. 

Payment is working fine on HTTP (non-ssl) but not when using HTTPS (ssl).

Please resolved my problem as soon as possible since website is going to live very soon.

Thanks,

Tabrez

Hello tabrezsoft

A transaction ID of zero while running in the sandbox indicates you are running incorrectly in test mode.  In test mode, the gateway only validates your API Login ID and Transaction Key and returns OK without attempting to process and saving any transaction data.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reply.  I had tried once in the test mode for sandbox account.

Here is another error message when i run payment gateway in live mode for sandbox account.

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.

Transaction ID: 2202001912

In further, i have real account with authorize.net too and testing over that getting same error. Why you guys are confusing me a lot since i have made this post after lots of research on community. Please be clear and provide me solution as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tabrez

can you post your https link.

Have you look at this Relay Response Basics and Troubleshooting

Since, website is not live now so can you give me any email id so that i can share my https link with you.

And i have checked relay response troubleshooting links but did not work for me

Thanks,

Tabrez

Did you add the valid relay response url on the merchant account with the HTTPS?

I am using SIM to process payment and using ""x_relay_url"  setting relay response url so in this case i don't think there is need to set realy response url in merchant account setting. Am I right?

Thanks,

Tabrez

Yes you are correct, if you didn't have any set on the merchant account settins, it would use what ever you send thru the x_relay_url