Reply
Highlighted
Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎07-25-2014

SIM relay response url stopped working

I have a SIM relay response url that has been working for the last couple of years. Now it stopped working since yeasterday, no relay posting back to my site (hosted on godaddy), immediately get a time out error. I have not made any changes at all.  The strange thing is when I change the x_relay_url to any other public site, it works, but my site, it doesn't, even if we removed the php script, just my root domain http://www.xxxxx.com, it still doesn't work. Please help! Thanks.

Highlighted
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 563
Registered: ‎08-03-2011

Re: SIM relay response url stopped working

[ Edited ]

 

Hi binghou10 ,

GoDaddy tends to issue SSL certificates that require SNI support. This is not yet supported by Authorize.Net and a recent update to your certificate could be the cause of the problem. But this is just a guess, for any real details I would recommend contacting Developer@Authorize.Net directly so that we can look at your actual url.

 

Thanks,

Joy

Highlighted
Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Re: SIM relay response url stopped working

What was the resolution on this issue? I am experiencing this same issue.

Highlighted
Posts: 2,765
Topics: 57
Kudos: 247
Blog Posts: 67
Registered: ‎12-05-2011

Re: SIM relay response url stopped working

Hello @binghou10 , @llong 

 

Are you still experiencing this issue?  If you are using GoDaddy and still experiencing problems, I would suggest contacting them for assistance.

 

Richard

Highlighted
Member
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-27-2010

Re: SIM relay response url stopped working

I have also just experienced this same issue with the relay response timig out. It was working, then all of a sudden it wasn't. My relay response URL is to a root directory success.php file. Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot.

 

Nothing was changed on the server or website to initiate this error. Transactions are being captured in the unsettled report and a receipt page is displayed, however, users are not routed back to the website and the transaction ID# is not being captured on the website for our confirmations.

Highlighted
Member
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-27-2010

Re: SIM relay response url stopped working

I resolved this issue in my situation as follows:

 

Checked the log errors on the server and found the following:

[Mon Aug 11 17:29:56 2014] [error] [client 198.241.168.60] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 406 (phase 2). Operator EQ matched 0 at REQUEST_HEADERS. [file "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec-imh/19_bad_bots.conf"] [line "13"] [id "13009"] [rev "1"] [msg "Request Missing a User Agent Header"] [severity "NOTICE"] [tag "OWASP_CRS/PROTOCOL_VIOLATION/MISSING_HEADER_UA"] [hostname "www.my_domain.com"] [uri "/plugins/system/success.php"] [unique_id "U@k11BfrwscAADr1OQcAAAAj"]

 

The hosting provider recently enabled a new Mod Security rule which requires a User Agent Header in my file.  My file, success.php, is using an http request type without declaring a user agent type. Therefore, access was denied and timing out. I had support disable the Mod Security rule until I can revise the php file to include a user agent type. Hope this helps others.

 

See Document Conformance at http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/normative.html