cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL Cert Update / Question

I have done testing on the sandbox and I get a response each time even though I have not installed the listed certificates on the notification for the live change on Tuesday. I did however, find these certs already in the CA file on the sever and wanted to verify this will still work come Tuesday:

Entrust 2048 SHA-1 Root* Entrust OV SHA-1 2048 root 38 63 DE F8 7/24/2029
L1K Root (EV Root) Entrust EV SHA-1 2048 root L1Kroot.txt 45 6B 50 54 11/27/2026

Root 9 - GeoTrust Global CA2

Root 3 - GeoTrust Primary Certification Authority

Root 4 - GeoTrust Primary Certification Authority – G2

Root 5 - GeoTrust Primary Certification Authority – G3

Root 6 - GeoTrust Universal CA

Root 2 - GeoTrust Global CA

CyberTrust Cert Exp 5/12/2025 serial  33554617

CyberTrust Cert Exp 8/13/2018 serial 421

I just want to make sure we are good to go on Tursday. We currently use Auth for e-commerce purchases only, no api via an app.

rperntice84
2 REPLIES 2

I have also sucessfully run transactions against test.authorize.net (sandbox account) and want to confirm that this means we're good to go for Tuesday May 26th!.

- Christian

scoob1595

After looking at Geotrust there is no G4, the thumbprint given matches the one labeled Root 2 - GeoTrust Global CA which is already installed on our server. I also find a matching serial and fingerprint for the Entrust G2 and CyberTrust certs so I only added the L1K intermediate certificate that was listed. Do you know when the live changes will be going into effect?

rperntice84