cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample byte array signature key

I'm testing the sha512 transaction response using the php sdk. I have a few questions and requests:

-Is it possible someone on the auth.net development side could post a validated byte array version of a sample signature key? This would help in my devleopment, as I think I have a proper byte array but I am not getting the same hashed value. If I could use my programming script on a made up signature key given by auth net and produce the same value for the byte array also given by auth net, that would be one box I could check off in the process of elimination.  

-related, the documentation says that we use the "amount returned in the create transaction response......".  On the transactions I am testing the API response doesn't return an amount. Could this possibly be why I am not getting the correct value? I am using a script where I manually enter the amount I passed in the  API call.

-related again, as this functionality is newly implemented, is it the case that the sandbox transactions aren't working just yet?

Thank you.

Renaissance
All Star
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
1 REPLY 1
Renaissance
All Star