Highlighted
All Star
Accepted Solution

Sample byte array signature key

I'm testing the sha512 transaction response using the php sdk. I have a few questions and requests:

-Is it possible someone on the auth.net development side could post a validated byte array version of a sample signature key? This would help in my devleopment, as I think I have a proper byte array but I am not getting the same hashed value. If I could use my programming script on a made up signature key given by auth net and produce the same value for the byte array also given by auth net, that would be one box I could check off in the process of elimination.  

-related, the documentation says that we use the "amount returned in the create transaction response......".  On the transactions I am testing the API response doesn't return an amount. Could this possibly be why I am not getting the correct value? I am using a script where I manually enter the amount I passed in the  API call.

-related again, as this functionality is newly implemented, is it the case that the sandbox transactions aren't working just yet?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author Renaissance
‎01-15-2019 09:06 PM
All Star

Re: Sample byte array signature key

All Replies
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author Renaissance