cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox Accept Hosted working?

I'm in the middle of testing, and suddenly I'm getting an almost empty payment page - just has the start of the two pay/cancel buttons with nothing else. I thought that I had put everything back to my 'working well' state, but things aren't working. The phplog looks normal, I get a token back... is something going on?

Hate to bother you all if it's my fault... but hate go crazy here looking if it is a sandbox problem.

Thanks.

dbr11
Contributor
13 REPLIES 13

Found the error: 

What was causing the "...An unanticipated error occurred while processing..." problem was that I had set the "hostedPaymentReturnOptions" to a filename plus GET variables. So, setting the cancelUrl to file.php?msg=1  was ok, but setting it to file.php?msg=1&id=5 made it die.  I still obtained the token just fine, but when going to the payment page it errored, without a meaningful message.

Thanks for your help.  Moving on with testing...

So that is what was causing your issue (and now my issue) but how did you solve it?

I need my cancel URL to have two GET vars in it and right now if that second one is included (and the & is included) I just get a blank page with two blank buttons on my payment form. Someone said there was going to be a fix for this in July but apparently this is still an issue.

What is being done about this?

lightwave365
Regular Contributor

Well since no one is going to respond, care, or address this issue I'll post my workaround:

If you replace the '&' with '%26' you can have more that one GET parameter in the URL. This escaping is supposed to escape the ampersands WITHIN the GET parameter, not divide them up. So this is still a bug as you can now NOT have an ampersand in your variables.

But it's better than nothing.

The only way I got around this for now is to exclude the "order" in transactionRequest.

Regards,

Proheadphones

larryjohn