cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sandbox Account Creation Down

The same issue presented many years ago: Previous Article

Trying to setup for credentials, and I get an error with no other details.  Tried several accounts/logins/emails/passwords, all passing validation.

Please Help!

ajach
5 REPLIES 5

I've been having this same issue (unable to sign up for sandbox account) for at least a month. Any success by anyone else?

natesutherland2
Contributor

Hi natesutherland2

I have created several test accounts without any issues during this same timeframe. 

Is it possible that you saw this error once as a fluke and your browser has cached the session data from that attempt? Have you tried using another browser and see the same error? 

If you are seeing this across all browsers, have cleared your browser cache for "all time", closed all open sessions and started fresh and still see this error I might suggest gathering some browser console logs of your attempts and contacting support to provide the error logs that are occurring. Please make sure to include the IP address you are connection from in your support inquiry as well. 

Thank you,

Elaine

Yes, yes I had done those things, even tried it in a 'Icognito' mode.

Funny that it worked right after emailing support about it. Perhaps grimlins were in my computer.

Hello,

I am also not able to create sandbox account. On clicking to create sandbox account it gives error. Even their contact us page not working.

Kindly help me out.

Hello,

I am also not able to create the sandbox account.

Whenever I click on create sandbox account it gives me error page.

Even their contact us page is giving same error.

Kindly help me out.