cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox Error E00001: An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

I am trying to set up a Sandbox account for our client's Magento 2.3 site on their staging environment. We are using the Authorize.net payment method, and we keep receiving an error when we place test orders. We have regenerated all of the credentials, including the transaction, signature, and client public keys, but that has not helped. The error message we are receiving is “An error occurred during processing. Please try again.” The exact response string is: 

{"messages":{"resultCode":"Error","message":[{"code":"E00001","text":"An error occurred during processing. Please try again."}]}}

Are there any additional steps we need to take to be able to successfully place test orders through our sandbox account? 
sballish
2 REPLIES 2

I don't know if this will help you, but I too was having this issue while integrating this service into my employer's desktop application.

In my case, I was providing an Invoice # to the Transaction Request via the "order" object but with no additional information.  I presume that the orderType class has a minimum amount of information that must be provided for the payment to process.  When I removed the "order" from the Transaction Request, my payment test was successful.

Even if you're not using the "order" object, there could be other objects with a minimum amount of required information that you may have to play around with.

eficrc05

@sballish 

there is probably a setting you need to set on magneto to change it to the sandbox environment. This sounds like using sandbox credentials in production mode.

Renaissance
All Star