cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandbox credentials to use OAuth

I need sandbox credentials to add my application and behave on behalf of Merchant. According to https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/oauth.html I should ask you for them.

What I need to do to receive them?

I would appreciate a quick reply. Have a good day!
nazik888
12 REPLIES 12
@nazik888

You go here

https://developer.authorize.net/

Click “Create sandbox account”.

After you create log in at sandbox.authorize.net.

Your account will have an API login. You will need a transaction key. Go to API credentials and generate a transaction key. Then generate a signature key. Copy and paste each as you go along. After you generate them they are not displayed in your interface. You are given them once and you can generate new credentials if you lose them. So you need 3 things, API login, Transaction key, and signature key.

If this solves your problem please mark this question as solved. My breakfast just got here. Good luck to you.
Renaissance
All Star

Thanks for a quick reply!

Unfortunately, it's not what I was looking for.

I need credentials to login to Partners Interface

According to documentation only Authorize.Net developers team can help me 

@nazik888 wrote:

Thanks for a quick reply!

Unfortunately, it's not what I was looking for.

I need credentials to login to Partners Interface

According to documentation only Authorize.Net developers team can help me 

Hello,

I hope you all are doing well, I join @nazik888 asking the same question.

I really need to get a set of partner login id and password to implement and test this workflow in the Sandbox Environment.

Best regards!

Could anyone that use OAuth in the Sandbox environment tell me how can We get the credentials to log into the Partners Interface??

I tried sending several emails, calling, via twitter and from here and no answers. It seems like Authorize.net is not interested in getting new customers anymore... or the customer service is so slow that is like it is absent.

Only after bought a paid partners plan and long time of waiting for a reply I've received test credentials to use OAuth in the Sandbox environment

How can i get same?

I want Sandbox credentials for Partner Interface to test OAuth too.

Thanks

I too need Sandbox Partner Interface credentials. I have gone through this document and I have sent an email to developer_feedback@authorize.net for support, but there's no reply. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

I have sent an email to developer@authorize.net and they helped me get a Sandbox Partner Interface account.

Not that this will resolve all issues; however, they have a test OAuth app where you can retrieve the necessary tokens. I wish I knew about this sooner.

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/oauth-sample-app

I found this after being told they are no longer supporting a partner sandbox.
kwhite5