Did you mean: 

Sandbox is down?

This webpage is not available

anyone else? https://sandbox.authorize.net

grannas
8 REPLIES 8

It's down for me as is the API sandbox.

mharman

Down for me as well. Noticed it around 12:45 PM EST. Was working for me earlier in the day.

if the sandbox is down, do we have any alternative server to test from?

mightycarl12

sandbox.authorize.net and test.authorize.net are both down for me from one location, but if I remote to a computer on a different connection they work.  So it seems like a routing issue somewhere.  traceroute keeps looping back through one IP address and eventually hits the hop limit.

machee

This looks like it may be only an issue for certain connections via different ISP's.  I can not connect via my cable modem connection.  But, can connect using my mobile data connection.

CoryAuth

Hello

We're aware that some connections are unable to reach our sandbox and have reported this to our operations center.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

Access to the Sandbox should now be restored.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Richard

This explains why our users were reporting errors using our test site. Thanks!