cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for Response Reason Code or Response String in Woocommerce Backend

My site (milehidistilling.com) uses woocommerce with authorize.net as a payment gateway. The issue that we are having is that when a customer places an order, the payment is approved through authorize.net, after that the payment is never recognized as approved by woocommerce because we get the error code: "Unpaid order cancelled – time limit reached. Order status changed from Pending Payment to Cancelled." It seems that something is failing to tell woocommmerce that the payment was successful on authorize.net's side of things. I've been told to check the logs for the Response Reason Code or Response String from Authorize.net, but I'm not sure where to locate this within the backend or server for my site. Let me know if I'm leaving out any important information. Thanks in advance for any help on this.  I'm not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this in on this site.  Apologies if this isn't the correct area, but I couldn't find anywhere else.

Thanks!

milehi2018
1 REPLY 1

Hello @milehi2018

Have you been in contact with WooCommerce to discuss the issue?  They would likely be your first point of contact.    One suggestion would be to consider enabling the Accept.js within your payment module if offered. 

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator