cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for a Web Developer in S. Louisiana

We are completing a new website using WordPress, Woo Commerce & authorize.net.  Our issue is we are not able to calculate the freight at the time of the order.  Authorize.net tells me we need to perform an Authorize Only to verify the information and proceed with the process.  Once the freight is calculated we contact customer thru e-mail, phone or text to approve freight cost then capture freight cost.  We are told we need a “website developer” to implement this process.  API <--> WEBSITE

Key words / phrases are “Relay Response” and “Response URL”.

Our web guy is a web designer we need to contract / hire a web developer to set this up.

Please contact thru this forum or call / text me @ 504-512-2623

geneborne5@gmail.com

Bever12
9 REPLIES 9

Hey,

If you are open to taking help from Secaucus then I will recommend you reach out to Moweb Technologies.

Hats off to Authorize.net for creating this active community where anyone can get proper help from anyone.

declanlawton

If you want help then you can visit njmcdirect this will help you to solve the problem you facing.

Sinle_S

Pls reach out Fortunesoft IT Innovation for web developer Experts 

I would love to contribute with njmcdirect by helping and solving your query. If you need more help then let me know. 

jennifier77

@Bever12 wrote:

We are completing a new website using WordPress, Woo Commerce & authorize.net.  Our issue is we are not able to calculate the freight at the time of the order.  Authorize.net tells me we need to perform an Authorize Only to verify the information and proceed with the process.  Once the freight is calculated we contact customer thru e-mail, phone or text to approve freight cost then capture freight cost.  We are told we need a “website developer” to implement this process.  API <--> WEBSITE

Key words / phrases are “Relay Response” and “Response URL”.

Our web guy is a web designer we need to contract / hire a web developer to set this up.

Please contact thru this forum or call / text me @ 504-512-2623

geneborne5@gmail.com

Baton Rouge is a wasteland for good web devs, unfortunately. We've been looking for months and haven't found much to get excited over.

Benson569

If you are looking for a web development company, then GPCODERS is a perfect choice for you.

GPCODERS is a leading web and mobile application development agency. They develop and promote innovative products that provide informative and profitable solutions.

gpcoders

It's actually very straightforward. Individuals don't get paid for not working. This goes for entrepreneurs too. When you fire up, view yourself as making some full-memories, least of forty hours out of every week, responsibility.This means if your coding and administrator stir just requires up twenty hours every week, at that point you are freelance web developer in london currently needed to put the other twenty hours per week into hurrying along new business.

webdeveloperr

I have been using the payment intergartion on my website where new jersey people can easily make payments to njmcdirect parking tickets and go through the brief information about it.

rayanammana

If you are looking for a web development company that can build a website with WordPress, woo-commerce I recommended Icecube Digital.

IceCube Digital is a leading WordPress development company specialized in custom themes, plugins, and WordPress design and development in the United States. We also provide clients all around the world with a full variety of PHP web development services.

jessicagould