cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure2 Transistion

Started transistioning an app running on IIS 7.5 Windows 2008 Server over to the new Akamai infrastructure. For whatever reason, the server to server communication is failing with the following error message: 

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 23.10.117.178:443"

I checked with our firewall admin and the IP is not being blocked. We are able to connect to secure.authorize.net. Does anyone have any insight on this error? Could this be a server certificate issue?

mlunn01
6 REPLIES 6

try the url on a web broswer on the server

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

If you're able to capture the HTTP body, there may be a Reference # there, which we could use to trace the issue.

If you do find a Reference #, post that here along with your server IP address, and the timeframe when this occured, please.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.

I was testing this again last week and was able to establish a successful connection. However, I did more testing today and are getting the the error message again. I've captured traffic, which does me know good over 443.

I'm afraid this may not be resolved before june 30th. Will the old URLS still work after this cut off date?

We've got an announcement coming regarding the Akamai SureRoute deadlines. I'll be able to elaborate more once the announcement is up.

For now, I'd really appreciate it if @mlunn01 could provide the HTTP response in full, since there is likely a Reference # there that can help us troubleshoot.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.