cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Code (Captcha)

I need help.

How to generate to security code(captcha) the same payment_form on my site. I'm using SIM with MVC 3.

Currently, on my account i checked on "required the security code feature on the payment form"  , so when submit form on my site authorize response

Error 312: The specified Security Code was invalid.

Thanks so much.

prjpnguyen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you saying the security code isn't displaying? Or that it is displaying but when you put it in it always says it's incorrect?

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

Are you saying the security code isn't displaying? Or that it is displaying but when you put it in it always says it's incorrect?

TJPride
Expert

I mean, i want to display it on my site, but i do not know how to do it.

On my site, i only enter card number, expiration date, card code and then submit

authorize response error require security code, but i do not know how to get security code and display it on my site.

look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

SIM redirects to a payment form on Authorize.net. That form would include the CAPTCHA, it's not something you provide yourself. If you actually have the form hosted on your site, then you're using something different, probably DPM or AIM.

Can you post the code you're using? Preferably in a code box (5th icon from the left in Rich Text mode).