cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking web hosting recommendations

I am using DPM with PHP. Could anyone please recommend an affordable hosting company that works well with Authorize.net?  Thanks.

bennew11
5 REPLIES 5

Webhosting should not affect your Authorize.Net integration especially if you're using DPM. DPM sends users to Authorize.Net's servers for payment and then back to you transparently so your host doesn't really need to be able to do anything special. If a webhost supports PHP then they're good enough to support DPM and Authorize.Net.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert

I use Godaddy a lot, if you have no idea where to start. Their tech support isn't -quite- as helpful as it was some years ago, but the stuff that comes with an account works fine and you probably won't need tech support unless you're doing something really complicated.

thank you

I'll add my two cents and say I've used Hostgator for dedicated servers, reseller hosting, and shared hosting and never had any issues and their technical support is excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post

You can have a try at here www.XnYnZ.com They are providing best web hostig solutions at very low and affordable cost with 24/7 customer support.