cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send email receipt to multiple email addresses

I would like to send an email receipt to more than one address when processing payment.  

I have tried using comma separated and semi colon separated email addresses in the xml request, but neither seem to work.

Is it possible to send the receipt to more than one email address?

BlueTiger
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BlueTiger,

Unfortunately, that's not something that can be done on our side. If you need the functionality of sending receipts to multiple parties, that's something you'd have to build on your end.

So, in our system, there's no current way to do what you describe, but I can definitely see the usefulness in such a scenario.

I'd encourage you to post this onto our Ideas Forum where others can take a look, contribute feedback, and vote for new features.

View solution in original post

Aaron
All Star
1 REPLY 1

Hi @BlueTiger,

Unfortunately, that's not something that can be done on our side. If you need the functionality of sending receipts to multiple parties, that's something you'd have to build on your end.

So, in our system, there's no current way to do what you describe, but I can definitely see the usefulness in such a scenario.

I'd encourage you to post this onto our Ideas Forum where others can take a look, contribute feedback, and vote for new features.

Aaron
All Star