cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show labels in accept hosted iframe in another language

Hi,

Got Accept Hosted working in an iframe, very cool.  But then it dawned on me that I need to display it in Russian in order to replace my existing AIM implementation.

I was not able to find an API call that could support alternative-language labels or country dropdowns.  Does such a thing exist?

Failing that, can the iFrameCommunicator be used to swap out English labels for Russian?

Thanks,

-chris

walquis
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A quick followup...Braintree's "hosted fields" solution wraps each of the PCI-sensitive fields (just the input, not the label) in its own iframe--card-number, cvv, and expiration--and leaves the rest of the form up to the developer.  For my purposes, that will do nicely.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @walquis

We currently only support English for our hosted forms, but we do have it on our roadmap just not right away.

I would suggest posting your request in our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on, specify the languages they need as well.

We regularly review community ideas and prioritize them accordingly.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the quick response, Richard, very helpful!

I'm afraid I'll have to go elsewhere, given my tight timeframe.  Perhaps down the road I can consider Authorize.net again.

Cheers,

-chris

walquis

A quick followup...Braintree's "hosted fields" solution wraps each of the PCI-sensitive fields (just the input, not the label) in its own iframe--card-number, cvv, and expiration--and leaves the rest of the form up to the developer.  For my purposes, that will do nicely.