Re: SiM - Error 99

That did it! Had to re-generate the Transaction Code.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello,

I'm the webmaster for the Military Order of the Cootie, Supreme Headquarters and presently the store that they are using is through Storefront.   I was tasked to create a store with the Dreamweaver extension e-Cart.  I'm quite sure that the transaction code that Storefront is using is the same one that I'm using to test my pages.  So, I'm wondering if there might possibly be a conflict there that is creating my 99 error.  I don't want to create a new transaction code and shut out Storefront until I get the rest of the store built.  Here is the link to the donate page that I created to test the transactions:  http://lotcs.org/WA_eCart/donate.php.  It all works except when I try to submit the order.  

E-Cart automatically creates the checkout and confirmation pages.  I'm trying to use the Response Code 99 Tool.  However, I don't know what values to enter for the x_fp_sequence or the x_fp_timestamp.  Also, I don't know where to compare the code that is generated by the Response Code 99 Tool.  

The code on my confirmation page looks like this:  

<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_timestamp" id="x_fp_timestamp" value="<?php $WACalculatedHash = WA_CalculateHash("Login ID", "Transaction Code", "".$Donate->GrandTotal() ."", "".AuthNet_RandomID() ."", "USD")?><?php echo $WACalculatedHash[1]; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="x_fp_hash" id="x_fp_hash" value="<?php echo $WACalculatedHash[0]; ?>" />

(The Login ID and Transaction Code were deleted for security reasons and are in bold type).

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Highlighted

Hey all,

Never mind.  I rechecked the transaction code in "Code View" on Dreamweaver.  Somehow, e-Cart truncated the code when it created the pages.  Go figure eh?  Thanks anyway!