cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Post Empty

I've starting having an issue which I can not seem to fix.  It is in regards to the Silent Post setup which cancels memberships if their credit card is declined (and other things).  The script was working  just find until we switched servers.  We upgraded out server to handle additional usage.  Our domain stayed the same, transferred the SSL correctly, but the emails I get from the silent posts (and logs) are all blank.

I'm not sure this happened because of the server change, as it was 3 weeks ago and we are just now noticing the problem.  The URL is correct in the account settings.  I'm lost for words!

I tried creating a separate page that posted data to the URL as a test, but its blank too!  The silent post script has never been changed in years and its all of a sudden not working.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Wstar
Contributor
16 REPLIES 16

I have not. I will add that to my email and see what I get. Thanks for the tip. I will get back here asap.

I have looked at the links and nothing works.  I also tried to email myself the headers using

$_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']

with no luck either.  The file is getting called as I'm getting a blank email.  I also just manually posted data to it without any issues.  I'm so confused!

Any other suggestions I can try?  THis has been going on well over a month.  its getting very fustrating monitoring 600 subscriptions.  Thank you for any further help.

Here is the code im testing with...

// go through all the POST variables and put them in order
foreach ($_REQUEST as $var => $value) {
$data .= "$var = $value\n";
} // END foreach ($_POST as $var => $value) {

mail ('PERSONAL EMAIL HERE','SILENT DATA', $data . $_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']);

Like the last link from my previous post, it some settings on the new server that causing the issue.

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/DPM-Response-array-empty-and-no-...

I had no active .htaccess files.  I created a basic one and I will see what happens.

I would said compare settings on the old server to the new server and see what is different.

I no longer have access to the old server.

Any suggestions to debug further?