cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent post and Relay URL from code

Hi Friends

I've a webapplication were, SIM method and ARB being implemented. In SIM am using x_relay_url parameter to pass the relay URL to which the POST response from Authorize is being receiving. That is not hardcoded in Merchant Account. And it is working as I expected. Its posting the responses without any issues.

But my question is when I try to implement ARB. Since ARB is not processing the Payment immediately on creating a subscription, I need the response from Authorize when they process each payment. So I found Silent URL will help me for that. So my question is if I hardcode a silent URL in Merchant Account, does my SIM post response also do send a copy of Response to that hardcoded Silent URL along with the Relay URL I submitted via code?

Also when a Subscription Processes the Payment does that send POST responses to my Relay URL too?

Requesting your kind attention.. Am facing a deadline

Thanks in Advance

Sandeep Thomas

sfornsadeep
Contributor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

does my SIM post response also do send a copy of Response to that hardcoded Silent URL along with the Relay URL I submitted via code?

Yes, the SIM would get a Silent Post and Relay Response.

Also when a Subscription Processes the Payment does that send POST responses to my Relay URL too?

No.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

The SIM will post to the relay response for the customer. And the silient URL will also get call with the info.

Think of it this way. Relay response would display on a web browser. Silent do not.

Also subscription POST only posts to Silent URL only, not to Relay URL if hardcoded there.. isnt it?

Correct.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

does my SIM post response also do send a copy of Response to that hardcoded Silent URL along with the Relay URL I submitted via code?

Yes, the SIM would get a Silent Post and Relay Response.

No.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Sorry.. little clarification..

When a SIM transaction finishes the POST reponse from Authorize will posts to both the Silent URL (Silent URL I cant create from Code, isnt it) along with the Relay URL I mentioned in x_relay_url in code. Isnt it?

Also subscription POST only posts to Silent URL only, not to Relay URL if hardcoded there.. isnt it?

Special thanks for your support boss

The SIM will post to the relay response for the customer. And the silient URL will also get call with the info.

Think of it this way. Relay response would display on a web browser. Silent do not.

Correct.