cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Method Problem....

Im ASP.NET Web Forms developer.

I making an authiroiz.net(SIM) payment method by asp.net (with C# 3.5).

But.. I found the error.

Error Message this here.

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
      This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Transaction Error Notification Error log

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail developer@authorize.net if you have any questions.

Authorize.Net Developer Center Merchant,

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it. Transaction ID: 0 Transaction Result: This transaction has been approved.

The following message was displayed to the customer:

------------------------------An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

How do I fix this error?

I can deal with the solution to the present.

divxkorea
1 REPLY 1

Have you read this article Relay Response Basics and Troubleshooting

and for asp.net need to set EnableViewStateMac="False" on the both the relay response page and your SIM submit page.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert