cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Simple Checkout integration problem

Hello,

i have a problem to integrate a simple checkout payment in my website.

I have properly configured the button on my page and linked to authorize.net gateway, but after the transaction i receive this error:

-------

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. 

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

-------

I know that the error is related to problems occured in authorize system to contact back my website for receipt, but i'm not sure how configure my authorize.net account to solve that. I exclude problems of firewall/ports on my site as i already use on it another gateway payment system in SIM mode with authorize.net.

Actually, in my account settings i have a " Default Relay Response URL" configured for this other payment system but not the "Default Receipt URL". It's important for me not to comprimise the system gateway actually in use, and add this other simple checkout.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Carlo
1 REPLY 1

Since the relay response is working with the SIM, maybe it looking for something that the simple checkout is not passing?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert