cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple checkout

I run a job board. My clients purchase plans to post jobs ( 1 plan at a time) I am trying to use simple checkout. when i go into my website, log in and select the plan i would like to purchase then click the SC button and pay..then return to my site from the receipt. It is not showing in my account (my website) that a purchase was made or accrediting the account on my end..I have to go and manually credit these accounts. How can this be fixed..or does simple checkout not let the website know a payment was made so it can credit the clients accounts with the purchase..

71hydren
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well... you could theoretically configure a "Silent Post" URL in your control panel, which would be posted all the order details every time someone checks out. Given, with Simple Checkout you aren't going to be able to pass any customer ID or record ID or whatever, so matching that back up with your customer in your database may be difficult. Sounds to me like you need to implement a different API, like for instance SIM with relay response turned on. This will give you a lot more options.

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert
1 REPLY 1

Well... you could theoretically configure a "Silent Post" URL in your control panel, which would be posted all the order details every time someone checks out. Given, with Simple Checkout you aren't going to be able to pass any customer ID or record ID or whatever, so matching that back up with your customer in your database may be difficult. Sounds to me like you need to implement a different API, like for instance SIM with relay response turned on. This will give you a lot more options.

TJPride
Expert