cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So what's the point of the SDK?

So there's an SDK that is refered to with example code that works fine for developers in their test account.  However, when I looked for ways to make that SDK actually work with my real account I was left dead in the water.  Instead, I found a different sample project that doesn't use any SDK but actually works with my actual merchant account.  So what is the point of the SDK, and why is it that developers are told to download it when the only functional code examples I can find for a real merchant account aren't using the SDK?  Is that SDK functional?  It certainly isn't well documented if it is, and that was really frustrating to run into.

DannyStaten
1 REPLY 1
The SDK works with both test and live accounts. If it didn't work f or your live account then you had an error in your integration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
stymiee
Expert
Expert