cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Descriptors

Is it possible to change the soft descriptor that shows up on customers' statements?

maross
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi maross,

At this time, Authorize.Net does not support soft descriptors.  It is likely a feature that we will be adding in the future, but it is not something that has a scheduled release.

Thanks,

Joy

View solution in original post

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello @rodmerry 

Your request to support Soft Descriptors remains on our enhancement list but does not have a scheduled release date.

Richard

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Hi maross,

At this time, Authorize.Net does not support soft descriptors.  It is likely a feature that we will be adding in the future, but it is not something that has a scheduled release.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thank you Joy.

I was wondering if Authorize.net has addressed, or has a firmer plan to address, soft descriptors yet?

rodmerry

Hello @rodmerry 

Your request to support Soft Descriptors remains on our enhancement list but does not have a scheduled release date.

Richard

Hi,

I was wondering if you still don't have a scheduled date to support Soft Descriptors? We are currently using Authorize.NET but we are planning to switch if the soft descriptors will not be implemented soon. We have a lot of charge back because our customers don't recognize the transaction when they received their credit card statement. 

Thank you.

Bump! It's been two years now... Any updates?

Any updates ?

This thread is marked as having a solution, but I don't see any news of this being supported or how to do it...?  Am I missing something?

AndrewBucklin

I updated the status to the most current solution, which is that this feature is on our enhancement list, but without a specific time line for implementation.

Richard