Highlighted
Contributor

Still no answer about the "(E_WC_03) Accept.js is not loaded correctly" problem

HI.

We eally need somebody at Authorize.NET to give some feedback to this problem.

My customers cannot run their business with your service because we get this error.

Please advise.

Re: Still no answer about the "(E_WC_03) Accept.js is not loaded correctly" problem

This is my first experience with a real problem from authorize.net. Is it typical that they just never fix bugs? What does it take to get action?

All Star

Re: Still no answer about the "(E_WC_03) Accept.js is not loaded correctly" problem

@Fiala1904

You get this error in the console?

I usually, although not invariably, get code E_WC_03, text "Accept.js is not loaded correctly" from Accept.js.

Strangely, I only have the problem with Firefox (my preferred browser) but not with Chrome or Edge. I even created a brand new virgin Firefox profile and still got the error so it is not any sort of caching/cookies issue.

All Star

@Fiala1904

Let me clarify- this error comes up in your browser window? The console will be found in developer tools or whatever the equivalent is on your browser. I use google chrome for debugging.
All Star

Just looking at posts and this appears to be consistent for many users. It was a cdn issue last time. Not sure what it is now and its strange that it only happens on Firefox. When you say a virgin profile, what do you mean?

@Renaissance 

The message is not automatically displayed on the console. It is in the response returned from Accept.js and my code displays it on the console from there.

By virgin profile I meant one that had never interacted with authorize.net, or anything at all, before.

All Star

@Fiala1904

Even if it is a new window it will still have the cdn file cached. The cache is maintained even after the session is closed.