cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop recurring payment

My site is using recurring payment for premium user. but now we did not want this feature so I did using ARBCancelSubscriptionRequest to stop.

When I  went to Authorize.net to check I saw that all of the subscriptions had been cancelled. I think I should be update exprie date for each subscriptions instead of canceling Subscription.

I have a question. If I using  ARBCancelSubscriptionRequest to stop recurring payment, Is it effect to old transaction of previous month?

If it effect how to undo it.

Please help me. It is important to me.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @webbiismart2014

In answer to your question, cancelling a subscription will only affect future scheduled payments.  Cancelling will not affect any previously settled transactions.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

We have a cart system with recurring payment is on our site i.e. we have a subscription with order amount of $500 including multiple items. Is it possible to stop recurring payment for particular item from  that subscription ordered on paymnent gatways (using ARBCancelSubscriptionRequest) ?

If yes, plesae tell me how we can handle  this. How again we enable recurring payment for the cancelled items from that subscription?

Thank You