cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Formatting on “Your Order Has Been Processed” page.

Hello,

I am having issues with my Authorize.Net osCommerce 2.3 SIM payment module.

I am using the test server setting and I am able to process test sales. When I run a sale the site transfers to the test secure server (as it should)and when I finish the transaction I get the “Your Order Has Been Processed” page (https://test/authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll).

On FireFox and Opera the "Your Order Has Been Processed" page there is some formatted content from my site and some text from Authorize.Net - and it looks good.

On IE and Chrome  the "Your Order Has Been Processed" page there is some unformated content from my site and some text from Authorize.Net - and it looks very bad.  In fact any user who saw this would assume that the site has crashed. See image below. Just as important is that the "Continue" button is almost hidden, so the customers don't know how to get from this page.

On IE and Chrome, I would say that there is no JavaScript and CSS formatting except that there is formating on the FireFox/Opera browsers. I assume that this is an issue of the display of secure and non-secure items on the browser

Is there a setting in the Authorize.net that I can change or a way to get the formatting in IE Chrome to work? 

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thank you

acedave
10 REPLIES 10

Hello Raynor,

Thank you that makes sense.

Anyone whom is using OSCommerce and needs a solution to the broken SIM module problem as described in this thread, see my solution here.