cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Apple Pay transaction not showing in Authorize.Net dashboard

We've successfully configured our iOS app to use Apple Pay and Authorize.Net to receive donations from our users.

Everything is working fine, we've been able to process two transactions using real credit cards and the amounts came out of the cards as shown in their respective statements. But we're not able to find these successful transactions in the Authorize.Net dashboard. 

What could be wrong?

Thank you!

user2018
3 REPLIES 3

Can you just confirm which Search functions you are using in the merchant portal?  E.g. "Search By Business Day", "Unsettled Transactions" , "Search for a Transaction", etc.  And what search criteria you are using.

Thanks,

Brian

brianmc
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello brianmc,

Thanks for your reply. I got this answer from the person responsible for checking our Authorize.Net merchant portal: 

I usually use TRANSACTION SEARCH and then either search by the last 4 digits of the card # or the last name.  I use the date range under "settlement date" if we are looking for a previous day, or I use "Unsettled" if looking for transactions on the current day.  I have also used REPORTS and Settled Transactions with the date for all transactions of a certain day... OR REPORTS and Declined Transactions for a certain day if we think a person's card has failed.

So the last 4 will be the last 4 of the DPAN (the network token representing the card for the Apple Pay transaction).  Could that be the issue?  I'm guessing you would have recognized the other details.  You can call our customer support line and they can help with tracking down the Apple Pay transactions. 

Brian