cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Hope you are doing well.

I want to use authorize payment in my website, a simple transaction i need that is, user will buy credits that will use in my site. They just input how many credits they want to buy. 

Few things i want to ensure that:

- I don't have an SSL certificate.
- I want credit card validation should function on the same page.
- I am using Codeigniter for this website.

Please suggest me the payment method i should implement. Thanks! 

haseebkhilji
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

Hi haseebkhilji,

I would recommend checking our Simple Checkout tool, this will allow you to create 'Buy Now' buttons for your website but you will need to decide on how to handle the transaction results. One limitation of Simple Checkout is it doesn't support multiple orders but it allows the end user to select an item quantity.

Another option will be our Server Integration Method (SIM). Like Simple Checkout, this integration doesn't require an SSL certificate. SIM works by having your site create a unique fingerprint for every transaction that is submitted to Authorize.Net using. You can check the integration guide for more details.

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I read this following post regarding Simple Check Out!

Well... you could theoretically configure a "Silent Post" URL in your control panel, which would be posted all the order details every time someone checks out. Given, with Simple Checkout you aren't going to be able to pass any customer ID or record ID or whatever, so matching that back up with your customer in your database may be difficult. Sounds to me like you need to implement a different API, like for instance SIM with relay response turned on. This will give you a lot more options.

Basically, i do need transaction details, because i need to verify that which user have been purchase credits. 
- Can we send variables to simple check out that we can get after checkout?
- What sort of identification we can get via, Simple Check Out after checkout?
- I just test a buy button for one of my item (Credit like i said), i have put quantity as much as i want (Like you told me),
i have done with payment and finally get to recipient page.  What if I want that user will automatically redirected back to home page of the site?

- The only problem I have with relay response is it can not do credit card validation right on the transaction page (just like simple checkout at the url: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll)

Please guide me regarding.

Thanks.

Hi,

You can test the "Buy Now" buttons using your test account and use Relay Response if you want to redirect your customers back to the website's homepage after they submit the order but it is not possible to add any custom fields to identify the customer. I would suggest that you check our Server Integration Method (SIM) instead for that level of configuration.

Thanks,

Joy