cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for php 5.3

Does anyone have any working sample code for asp or php 5.3

I'm on a windows system and have php 5.3. Seriallizer doesnt support 5.3 due to $().

drewdub
4 REPLIES 4

Hello

I've reported your issue to the product team for analysis.  And I would also encourage you to open an issue on GitHub as well so you'll get immediate notification for updates.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I've removed any 5.3+ dependencies in the sample code and also made sure we include 5.3 in the Travis CI build and tests.  Everything green now for 5.3.

https://travis-ci.org/AuthorizeNet/sample-code-php

Let me know if there are any issues,

Brian

I cloned the sample code repo.

I updated composer.json and set the authorizenet version to 1.8.3.3 since that is the latest version that supports php 5.3.

composer ran successfully.

When I run

php CustomerProfiles/create-customer-profile.php

I get

php CustomerProfiles/create-customer-profile.php 

Fatal error: Class 'Goetas\Xsd\XsdToPhp\Jms\Handler\BaseTypesHandler' not found in /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/vendor/authorizenet/authorizenet/lib/net/authorize/api/controller/base/ApiOperationBase.php on line 79

Call Stack:
    0.4076     680904   1. {main}() /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/CustomerProfiles/create-customer-profile.php:0
    0.4128    1074696   2. createCustomerProfile() /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/CustomerProfiles/create-customer-profile.php:74
    0.4187    1375288   3. net\authorize\api\controller\CreateCustomerProfileController->__construct() /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/CustomerProfiles/create-customer-profile.php:57
    0.4187    1375416   4. net\authorize\api\controller\base\ApiOperationBase->__construct() /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/vendor/authorizenet/authorizenet/lib/net/authorize/api/controller/CreateCustomerProfileController.php:12
    0.4242    1904352   5. JMS\Serializer\SerializerBuilder->configureHandlers() /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/vendor/authorizenet/authorizenet/lib/net/authorize/api/controller/base/ApiOperationBase.php:82
    0.4242    1904400   6. net\authorize\api\controller\base\{closure}() /Users/bill.clark/Sites/AuthorizeNetSampleCode/vendor/jms/serializer/src/JMS/Serializer/SerializerBuilder.php:132

which is the same result I get from my current integration attempts with our codebase, which is stuck on php 5.3.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

No responses. nice.

For anyone stuck like me, try this: https://github.com/cystbear/AuthorizeNet-PHP-SDK

It is an authorizeNet library that has been tweaked to work with php 5.3

It is working for me.