cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support multi-currency and international transactions

Hello everyone, I am currently integrating Authorize.net on my web app and I have some questions. Some of them have already been answered before, but the answers I found were posted a long time ago, so I was not sure if the information was updated.

1- Do authorize.net accounts support multi-currency, or do you still need one account per currency?

2- As for international transfers, is there still the need to have an european account to support european transactions?

3- Does the sandbox account support currency change? If so where can i configure it?

Thank you for your time.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hello @FoxMcCloudDX199

1. Authorize.Net currently only supports one currency per gateway account.
  2. You'll need a separate gateway for each currency you want to accept.
  3. The sandbox like production only supports a single currency per account.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

@FoxMcCloudDX199, you can specify the currency for your sandbox when you create it.  It's not possible to change once created.

Richard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @FoxMcCloudDX199

1. Authorize.Net currently only supports one currency per gateway account.
  2. You'll need a separate gateway for each currency you want to accept.
  3. The sandbox like production only supports a single currency per account.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thank you very much for the reply.

regarding question 3: Where can i change the currency in the sandbox account?

@FoxMcCloudDX199, you can specify the currency for your sandbox when you create it.  It's not possible to change once created.

Richard

Hi 
about these questions: 

1- Do authorize.net accounts support multi-currency, or do you still need one account per currency?
2- As for international transfers, is there still the need to have an european account to support european transactions?
3- Does the sandbox account support currency change? If so where can i configure it?

Is there any update? or Authorize.Net only supports one currency per gateway account? 

Thanks