cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Down?

Is anybody else getting errors? CIM payments are failing with "[E00001] An error occurred during processing. Please try again." Also can't log in to the merchant interface.

I'm in the phone queue for support, but appears a long wait.

jruser
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The issue has been resolved. Transactions should now be processing normally and you should be able to access the Merchant Interface. 

Please re-attempt any transactions that did not go through and contact support with any questions. Again, we apologize for the issue.

Richard

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

We are aware of an issue that is currently affecting access to the Merchant Interface/transaction processing for some merchants. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

+1

joaquinv

All our transactions are failing. I cannot login to our account to use the customer support chat service!

On hold on the customer service line.

ralexander

Looks like it is back up for us. Was down between 11:28 and 12:08. I finally hung up on the phone support, never got through.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. We had one go through, but failing again with a different message.

jruser
Contributor

We're still down.  :-)  ETA?

Looks like I haven't been able to take transactions for 3 hours.

Ok, it looks like we are back up at 12:48. For real this time.

jruser
Contributor

We've been back online since 13:44 EDT

We are back online mak'in da money!