cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TESTMODE - An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

I am receiving the following error from all requests made with my developer account. The code being executed has worked fine until I became aware of it failing today. If I switch to different login credentials (a non-developer account), I do not receive any errors.

(TESTMODE) An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

This is what I am receiving from the Data Valdiation URL with my request parameters:

x_typeAUTH_ONLY
x_card_num4111111111111111
x_exp_date1-2013
x_card_code145
x_version3.1
x_methodCC
x_delim_dataTrue
x_password********
x_login********
x_test_requestTrue
x_amount12.24
x_tax0.79
x_first_nameNathan
x_last_nameTaylor
x_zip12345
x_address123 Fake St
x_cityFake Town
x_countryUS
x_phone5555555555
lakario
12 REPLIES 12

I'm experiencing the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon so I can continue to work on the test site.

GooMooJeff

Same here.  I saw some old threads with a similar error message, and the conclusion was that it was an error on the authorize.net end, and they had to fix it.

The testing server is down right now. We'll be posting more the message here once we have more information available.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

I'm still receiving this error. Is the server still down? If so, any idea of when it may be fixed? Is there another work around for testing?

Thanks

i m getting the same error ? does anyone know wat exactly is the issue? or how to solve this?

We are facing same problem.  Getting error while processing the transaction and also unable to create new account

the captcha is failing again and again.

vicky9sharma

Hi,

From the morning I'm trying to do sample transaction in the test mode.

Its giving the error, “An error occurred during processing. Please try again. “

Is my account expired?

When I’m trying to create new account from URL:  https://developer.authorize.net/testaccount it showing ever fields in the Green color, and when I click on the submit button the page post back’s and remain in the same. Failing captcha again and again.

I created my account on 05/10/2010

How to solve this? Please help

Regards,

Ravi Teja . Koneru

Hey there,

The test server is currently down. Check the post here for status updates.

Thanks,

Michelle

I am getting this error message.

Please do help.

Thanks in advance