Test Account transactions

I have built a payment module for auth CIM for zencart. In my developer account I can succussefully create the customer profile, payment profiles, and shipping profiles after a successful transaction.

I get a merchant email reciept saying the transaction has been approved.

However in my test account, I cannot find any of the transaction history. Should I be able to see unsettled transactions somewhere?

Expert

Re: Test Account transactions

Yes, credit transaction that is not settled should be in the unsettled transaction list on the merchant account.

Is the testmode turn on? it should be off, does it return a transaction id?

my test.authorize.net account is not in test mode. Nothing shows in the unsettled transactions list. However you did point out a possible cause. 

the email I recieve is as follows and the transaction-id is zero but the transaction returns approved.

************* TEST MODE *************

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail developer@authorize.net if you have any questions.

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : ******
Date/Time : 25-Mar-2013 9:40:08 PDT

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : TEST-152405-QqHKRl
Description : test1234 (qty: 1)
Amount : 0.50 (USD)
Payment Method : MasterCard
Type : Authorization and Capture

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Authorization Code : 000000
Transaction ID : 0
Address Verification : AVS Not Applicable

from what I can tell returning 0 is standard if in test mode, my module is defaulted to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

if I run test cards in production I should start to see transaction details, but since this is a developer account on test.authorize.net I won't be actually charging any cards correct?

update, all working now, that was the case my url was hard coded to the test mode url.

Cheers!