cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Account transactions

I have built a payment module for auth CIM for zencart. In my developer account I can succussefully create the customer profile, payment profiles, and shipping profiles after a successful transaction.

I get a merchant email reciept saying the transaction has been approved.

However in my test account, I cannot find any of the transaction history. Should I be able to see unsettled transactions somewhere?

drsii
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, credit transaction that is not settled should be in the unsettled transaction list on the merchant account.

Is the testmode turn on? it should be off, does it return a transaction id?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

my test.authorize.net account is not in test mode. Nothing shows in the unsettled transactions list. However you did point out a possible cause. 

the email I recieve is as follows and the transaction-id is zero but the transaction returns approved.

************* TEST MODE *************

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail developer@authorize.net if you have any questions.

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : ******
Date/Time : 25-Mar-2013 9:40:08 PDT

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice : TEST-152405-QqHKRl
Description : test1234 (qty: 1)
Amount : 0.50 (USD)
Payment Method : MasterCard
Type : Authorization and Capture

============== RESULTS ==============
Response : This transaction has been approved.
Authorization Code : 000000
Transaction ID : 0
Address Verification : AVS Not Applicable

from what I can tell returning 0 is standard if in test mode, my module is defaulted to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

if I run test cards in production I should start to see transaction details, but since this is a developer account on test.authorize.net I won't be actually charging any cards correct?

update, all working now, that was the case my url was hard coded to the test mode url.

Cheers!