cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Payment works but doesn't show in Sandbox

I have a Magento install and have configured the credit card payments to direct to a sandbox Authorize.net account.  I've configured the API Login and Transaction Key to the proper values, and have the Gateway URL set to https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll.  My Sandbox account is also in Live mode.

When I place a test order on the Magento site using the following dummy information:

VISA
Any expiration date after the current day
Any 3-number CVC

...it actually works and says the payment is successful.  The Authorize.net logs on the server also show a response_reason_code of 1 and a response_reason_text of "This transaction has been approved."

However, when I check in the Sandbox account, the transactions aren't showing up under "Unsettled Transactions".  Does anyone know why that might be, or how I might resolve this? Thanks!

testoman
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @testoman

I've reported your issue to the product team for analysis.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

@testoman This issue should now be resolved.  Please let us know if you continue to see issues.

Richard