cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Test account was showing transactions pending settlement, now not (.Net, SDK 1.7)

Until this afternoon, when I logged into my test merchant account, I could get to a list of pending transactions under reports. Now when I go to reports, I have the choice of seeing settled transactions or declined transactions. Am I going crazy? Where did the pending transactions go? I've been changing how I send up customer info like address and email because of various issues with the SDK. So, in case it's relevant:

Using .Net SDK 1.7, populating an AuthorizeNet.AuthorizationRequest properties and passing that to a Gateway.Gateway object (both from the SDK DLL).

Also, the transactions I started posting yesterday, beginning testing, all said they weren't settled and I saw noted somewhere that test transactions and/or test transactions in test accounts wouldn't ever actually settle.

TIA,

Nancy

nfolsom
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found what the problem was. Yesterday was the first day of testing. When I opened the transactions details link, I was shown unsettled transactions, which was thoughtful of AN. Unfortunately it confused me when I didn't see them today, when I have settled transactions.

There is a link (doh) under the left-hand menu, under Search, for unsettled transactions.

So, PEBKAC.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Test account do get settled once a day, unless something gone wrong on the test server.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Okay, thank you for that information. It doesn't address my question, though, so I'm hoping there be another suggestion.

By the way, can you see pending transactions in your test account?

I found what the problem was. Yesterday was the first day of testing. When I opened the transactions details link, I was shown unsettled transactions, which was thoughtful of AN. Unfortunately it confused me when I didn't see them today, when I have settled transactions.

There is a link (doh) under the left-hand menu, under Search, for unsettled transactions.

So, PEBKAC.

It also wasn't obvious to me, and I must have missed it in the docs, but setting my account to TEST MODE meant no transactions showed up in the Merchant account at all. Which makes sense. But thought I'd mention it for any others new to AN.

Newbie here.  What configuration did you use (and posting link) to get your Test Merchant account to display transactions.

I can post them, no errors, but they won't show up in my Test Merchant Account.  I followed the directions as best I could, but no luck seeing test transactions (tried a different credit card - with no luck)

Just change the loginID and transactionKey. Run it and you should get something on the unsettled transaction

https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_version=3.1&x_type=AUTH_ONLY&x_amount=1.23&x_url=F...