cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test server not working for CIM?

I'm getting responses of just the following when I do a print_r() dump of my response object. This just started happening recently, and I can't find anything I'm doing that would be causing this, since the response object is created by the API and it should at least give me some sort of error code.

AuthorizeNetCIM_Response Object
(
    [xml] =>
    [response] =>
)

Has the test server crapped out?

TJPride
Expert
3 REPLIES 3

Apparently nothing that simple, since the code seems to work on my test server. Hmm. I guess I'll have to get command-line access so I can see what's going on.

TJPride
Expert

As it turns out, curl_exec was on the disabled function list. The odd thing is that trying to run curl_exec didn't halt execution, it just returned an empty result, so diagnosing the problem without having run across it before was rather difficult. You might want to update the SDK so if it gives back a totally blank response it gives an error saying that curl_exec may be disabled. Or maybe have it check the disabled list and say it definitely is disabled. Other people run into this from time to time and it's very confusing.

Thanks for the suggestion TJPride! I'll definitely pass that on for consideration.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager