cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing DPM, getting an error I can't figure out

Hi All,

I'm new to Authorize.Net but I've got a ASP.NET/C# website set up using DPM, and it's giving me fits. I should note I'm using a test account.

This is the response I'mgetting:

SIMResponse.Message -> "(TEST MODE) This transaction cannot be accepted."

SIMResponse.ResponseCode -> 3

And these are the fields I'm submitting:

x_amount = "12.00";
x_login = CMSUtil.getWebConfig("AUTHORIZE_NET_API_KEY");
x_first_name = "John";
x_last_name = "Doe";
x_address = "123 Test";
x_city = "Honolulu";
x_state = "Hi";
x_zip = "96815";
x_fp_timestamp = AuthorizeNet.Crypto.GenerateTimestamp().ToString();
x_fp_sequence = AuthorizeNet.Crypto.GenerateSequence();
x_relay_response = "TRUE";
x_test_request = CMSUtil.getWebConfig("AUTHORIZE_NET_TEST_MODE");
x_fp_hash = AuthorizeNet.Crypto.GenerateFingerprint(CMSUtil.getWebConfig("AUTHORIZE_NET_TRANSACTION_KEY"), x_login, Decimal.Parse(x_amount), x_fp_sequence, x_fp_timestamp);
x_relay_url = Request.Url.Scheme+"://"+Request.Url.Host+ ResolveUrl("~/cms/static/SIM.aspx");
x_receipt_link_url = Request.Url.Scheme+"://"+Request.Url.Host+ ResolveUrl("~/cms/static/SIM.aspx");

I've been having a heck of a time finding anything pertaining to this problem, which makes me think I'm overlooking something or just doing something stupid. 

Hopefully someone sees my mistake and can point it out easily. 

If I should be providing more information, please let me know and I'll make sure to provide it.

Thanks!

- Chris

Dakine83
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ach... one of the built in functions to the CMS I was using was automatically capitolizing the API Login ID and Transaction Key. Once I corrected taht, it worked.

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I found out the ResponseReasonCode I'm getting is 99. I'm using the Response Code 99 tool (here) and the values I'm entering as well as the paramdump tool (here) and my

hash indeed doesn't match the one the tool is providing, even though all the values I provide do. The only one I can't directly verify is the Transaction Key, though I generated a new one just to check.

Dakine83

Ach... one of the built in functions to the CMS I was using was automatically capitolizing the API Login ID and Transaction Key. Once I corrected taht, it worked.

Thanks,

Chris