03-04-2020 06:23 AM
I posted this on another thread but nothing came back so im posting it again
We have followed all your instructions and this still doesnt work.
when trying to send card details to you using acceptUI.js on a test sandbox we get the following errors:
Library is not coming from Accept server--- a7e38542d3a404b4b3ac37a7252bca2e7f3dd724a357aa93ce22f413e74333c3
E_WC_03: Accept.js is not loaded correctly
Our API login id is : 5f76FEtQ
This is how we try to load it:
What we have done to try to solve this
1. Checked that script comes from Authorize.net servers
2. Checked that the Accept.js script executed in the browser matches the version stored on the server - we are executing the script that we got from the server.
3. Tried loading the LIVE version of the script. Works fine.
4. Tried loading the test version = ERROR - Accept is not loaded correctly
1. Emailed firstname.lastname@example.org TWICE (no positive solution came back)
2. Created Support Case. (no positive solution came back)
3. Watched this forum hoping solution would emerge (no positive solution came back)
Please reply with some support asap. Thanks in advance
11-26-2020 01:32 AM