cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing the "Account Updater" feature offered through CIM

Hello,

We've successfully integrated our winery ecommerce solution with Authorize.net and have now updated this integration to take advantage of the "Account Updater" feature described here: http://www.cybersource.com/content/dam/cybersource/Account_Updater_DS.pdf

We think our code is correct, but can't figure a way to simulate what happens when an expiration date or account is automatically updated by the card issuer.

Do any other developers here utilize this feature or have any idea how to test that it will work in production?

Thanks!

Bryan St. Amant
VinterActive LLC

vinteractive
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @vinteractive

The Account Updater feature you mention is for our parent company CyberSource and their gateway.  We are also developing an account updater feature for Authorize.Net merchants but it is not yet available.  I don't have any details for a specific release, so I recommend subscribing to our developer blog for updates.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Richard,

We took a look at the developer blog and did not see any updates as to when the account updater feature would be available for Autorize.net customers.  

Is there any information as to when Autorize.net customers would expect this feature to be released?

Thanks so much!

Scott

Hello @scott-go

I unfortunately don't have any updates on Account Updater other than it's still in process.  When we have news, we'll post it here in the community.

Richard

Just a note that I logged into my Authorize.net account and it seems the Account Updater is now available when you visit the Recurring Subscriptions page.

https://www.screencast.com/t/6LDRHgsZv5KQ

Kind of excited to see if this works!

Norm

Hi Norm,

Yep, we officially released the Account Updater feature on the 8th. Stay tuned for more communications going out to our merchants and developers to raise awareness of this feature and how it works.