cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The reporting of this transaction to the Merchant has timed out.

We are using Woocommerce's Authorize DPM plugin and maybe 30% of the time it's not going through and we are seeing this error. Some forums point to TLS being an issue? I'm not sure I follow but our server is on an SSL.

The following message was displayed to the customer:

------------------------------The reporting of this transaction to the Merchant has timed out. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @bluedoorconsult

If your version of WooCommerce offers an option to use Accept.js, we would recommend using that instead of DPM which is now deprecated.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Is the reason we are having issues is because DPM is deprecated? According to this page: https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/ it's still somewhat functional?

It sounds like Woocommerce does not have a solution yet and all payment methods on that page are deprecated..?

We tried putting our client's API Login ID and Transation Key and turning off sandbox mode and we are getting "Payment failure: Invalid transaction ID." Is this becauses the client's account is in Test mode? What is the purpose of test mode if transactions can't go through?

The client changed their account to be in live mode and for at least 4 different credit cards we've gotten:

Payment failure: code 2 - The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. (27).

Though we know they are right. This can't be because DPM is deprecated?

Hello @bluedoorconsult

DPM is deprecated but still supported.

If this issue is with your live production account, I suggest contacting customer support by phone at 877-447-3938.  Customer Support is open 24x7 to assist you.

Richard