cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sandbox is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try to create a test account in a few..?!

What's happening with the sandbox signup page?

I've been trying for hours to create a new sandbox account, no luck, keep getting this:

"The sandbox is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try to create a test account in a few minutes."

And I'm using this form, obviously:

https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/sandbox/

miso
7 REPLIES 7

In the same boat, holding up an entire team right now from completing a migration.  1349hrs PDT 17/Nov

baileys

Receiving the same error after trying to submit the form in Firefox & Chrome.

tcd

Yeah, it's been all day.  Three day turn-around on support?  Ignore their twitter?

I'm starting to come around to the opinion that a different gateway provider is the right move. 

baileys

Allegedly, "their developers are working on it" (this from a tweet reply) with "[no] estimated time of resolution."   (now 1132hrs PDT)

baileys

Hey folks, any update here? Trying to register for a sandbox account and receiving the same error. Looking in my network tab, there's a 500 error to POST developer.authorize.net/sandboxrequestform.

johnb1

... and still down. I've tried in Firefox and Chrome, using seperate computers.

Anyone having success signing up? not having a sandbox accounts makes it very difficult to test things.

So, I send a message to developer@authorize.net. They respond with "It works on our end, can you send a screenshot?"

so I try it agian, and it works!

Lesson: if the sign up page does not work, email them!