cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This transaction cannot be accepted

Hi All, 

New to this blog but wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has experienced this problem. I am using WP estore have the receipt/response URL in the settingof the cart correct and mirrored in the a.net account receipt/response URL settings.

I am using the SIM method with a.net. At checkout, customers get sent to a blank page with the error: This transaction cannot be accepted.  Now, the transaction does go through, has all of the correct information and states captured awaiting settlement. I have spoken with tech support a million times. Have reset the Receipt/response URL and still not solution. If you copy the URL that is in the settings at a.net and paste it in a browser it immediately links to the thank you page. For some reason, the form that resides in a.net after being submitted will not post the proper thankyou URL.

Has anyone experienced this or have any suggestions as to why this is happening. I am pulling my hair out and can't seem to crack it. If I look at the debug logs within WP estore which captures all of the IPN information, there are no errors.

Please Help!!!!

Thanks so much

Joe

PS - I am willing to pay to have someone check this out. I have spent entirely too much time trying to crack this problem.

surfsupjoe125
Contributor
12 REPLIES 12

When did the problem started?

I guess about a week ago. 

Cheers

Hi all,

Consider this post closed! I finally found the file where I could maipulate the code to use the A.net official receipt instead of a custom one. That receipt provides a link to your "thank you" page. Of course, you can place instructions, thank them again or anthing else you might want there.

Cheers