cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction ID, Invoice Number is blank in Live using authorize .net SDK (C#) and CIM- Soap

I am implementing CIM-SOAP method using authorize.Net SDK for asp.Net(C#) technology with production server details (LoginID & TransactionKey) and live mode .
I have created customer profile & customer payment profile using Create Customer() and AddCreditCard() methods of customer gateway class respectively.

I had authorized and captured the transactions using generated customer profile ID and payment profile ID
using Authorize() and Authorize And Capture () methods of customer gateway class ,receiving response code as ok & successful but transaction ID and invoice number ,card number ,authorization code as blank.

I am giving you live API login ID ,code(C#) for authorize only & authorize & capture transaction and corresponding response

1) Using Authorize Method :

CustomerGateway cg = new CustomerGateway(AuthNetLoginID, AuthNetTransKey, ServiceMode.Live);

IGatewayResponse igr = cg.Authorize("154266977", "146233337", Convert.ToDecimal(0.5));

Method Response :

Amount :0
Approved :false
Authorization Code :""
Card Number :""
Invoice Number :""
Response Code :"OkI00001Successful"
TransactionID:""

2) Using Authorize & Capture :

CustomerGateway cg = new CustomerGateway(AuthNetLoginID, AuthNetTransKey, ServiceMode.Live);

IGatewayResponse igr1 = cg.AuthorizeAndCapture("154266977", "146233337", Convert.ToDecimal(0.5));

Method Response :

Amount :0
Approved :false
Authorization Code :""
Card Number :""
Invoice Number :""
Response Code :"OkI00001Successful"
TransactionID :""

Please kindly help
Thanks,

AmolR
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

It a known bug with the SDK.

If you going to use the SOAP, do it directly

here the doc http://developer.authorize.net/api/cim/

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thank you much for your immediate  help !