cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction errors with CIM

I've built a system to purchase items using the CIM, so that a deposit can be paid on the products and then the rest of the price charged later. On my company's Authorize.net account, this has been working without issues.

However, we sold a version to a client, and set it up for them, using their Authorize.net account. Since then, people attempting to buy from their site have been getting transaction errors.

Here is the error that I'm getting sent every time a transaction fails:

ErrorE00027 This transaction has been declined. 2,1,2, This transaction has been declined.

This doesn't happen every time though; some people have made purchases without issue, others have been completely unable to get a transaction through. At least one got the failure on one card, and had it work on the other.

Searching online for this error gives me no real useful information; I see something about a 2, 1, 2 error meaning the card issuing bank rejected the transaction, but that doesn't give me any information about why it was rejected or what to do.

If anyone has any advice on this or can give me more clues as to what's going on, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

mattn1198
1 REPLY 1

AVS response?

CCV response code?

do you mean it fail when they try to create a payment profile? are they putting in all the billing info?

You will need to work with the bank to know why it got declined.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert