Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

Transaction status doesn't move from "Captured/Pending Settlement" to "SettledSuccessfully"

Hi,

I am wondering why the transaction on sandbox kept being "Captured/Pending Settlement", will it change to next status? How can I manually trigger the transaction updating?

Thanks.

Expert

Re: Transaction status doesn't move from "Captured/Pending Settlement" to "SettledSuc

[ Edited ]

Sandbox account? live account?

They both only settled once a day. And sometime the sandbox don't settled if authorize.net working on the sandbox system.

Re: Transaction status doesn't move from "Captured/Pending Settlement" to "SettledSuc

Yeah, it's on sandbox and live account. Thanks for you explaination. If it's not working correctly, how can I test it on sandbox?

Expert

[ Edited ]

If your live account is not settling, you need to call support.

There is nothing to test on sandbox, you create transaction and it settled once a day. You can see the time it settled on the merchant account settings

Thanks for your reply!