cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions don't settle in sandbox. Issues searching transactions in sandbox gateway.

Today we started seeing isssues with transactions not going to settled status. This used to happen every 10 minutes for both credit and paypal transactions. 

In addition, when logging to sandbox gateway, we not able to see or search transactions. This issue started yesterday. 

Is there some know issues in sandbox? Please advise. Thank you!

anowogrodzki
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Awesome! Yes, just confimed as well, all transaction settle now in sandbox as excpected. 

Thank you again! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi anowogrodzki

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently looking into this. I will update you here once settlement simulation has been resolved.

Thank you,

Elaine

ElaineM
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Is there an ETA on a resolution for this issue? 

Thank you!

This issue has just been resolved and I have confirmed within my own Sandbox account that my pending transactions have settled. There is still a queue so it may take a few minutes for you to see yours clear out, but it should be cleared shortly. 

We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we investigated this event. 

Thank you,

Elaine

Awesome! Yes, just confimed as well, all transaction settle now in sandbox as excpected. 

Thank you again!